Sunday 27 January 2013

As Eric Clapton says...

I must be strong and carry on....

While my subconscious grieves for Caleb my conscious is trying to keep busy and move forward.

It's pretty fucking hard.

This pain is incredibly strong and I find myself in more moments of anger... I will need to investigate a way to get this all out of my system.

Aiden is at grandmas so I have been spending the day finally catching up on my taxes. While sorting through my files I found my 'pregnancy folder'. In it was the blood work requisition form for my sugar test that will never be done, and a booklet on information about prenatal screening tests...

Of course I love to torture myself and had a quick read through it and now I am a teary eyed idiot.

My love for Caleb will never fade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment