Wednesday 16 January 2013

Shopping Complete

I did it.

I went shopping and bought myself some new running shoes and some comfy work out clothes. As I was walking to the cash register I look up and see one of my sisters friends. My heart skips a beat because I know what is about to happen:

Her: Hey! How are you? When are you due?
Me: I'm not (insert held back water works here)
Her: Oh.... I am so sorry (insert her watery eyes here)
Me: Its ok just...
Her: How's Aiden... how is Dan?
Me: I can't talk... (this is where she runs off to the cashier waiting for her and I try to keep it together)

It appears the universe hates my guts and thinks it hilarious to kick me when I am already down. On my drive home I thought about how this could be avoided in the future.

You see my sisters friend only knew I was pregnant because I had posted about it on Facebook. I have not however posted about my loss on Facebook... I just cant do it... but here is what I can do.

Post subtle pictures like this with the caption: "Ready to run again #myowntherapy"


And just for in case anyone is still not sure what is going on when they see that, tomorrow I plan on posting this: "Having a glass... or a bottle"


If I need to cry I misewhile laugh too.

I wish it was updates about Caleb I was posting.
I miss my baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment