Tuesday 15 January 2013

Today was ok.

The day is almost over and I have yet to shed a tear. I had to go into Walmart this morning and ahead of me in line was a mom with her baby. I watched as she oogled him and then the cashier oogled him and then I almost lost it. I almost ran.

I could feel my eyes begin to burn and then I took a very deep breathe.
Today I survived.

I spent a lot of time focusing on getting active again. If I can find the time and feel up to it then I am going to go and buy new running shoes and some work out clothes tomorrow. I reactivated my boot camp membership and will be registering for a local 5km happening at the end of March.

I want to run. I want to feel Caleb again. I want to survive all of this.

One day at a time.


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to send you hugs. I will catch up on your blog after work. I hope you day goes better today.

    ReplyDelete