Thursday 17 January 2013

The art of socialization

Tonight Dan and I will be stepping out together in our first social situation since we lost Caleb. Thankfully most friends we are seeing tonight already know what has happened and those who don't have signed a 'do not mention baby' clause (I am kidding but you get it).

Part of me wants to go and get it done with. Another part of me just wants to stay home and watch Grey's Anatomy. However our babysitter is already booked and I need to move forward so here we go.

I have already had my daily dose of tears and I am trying to stay productive today. I have been catching up on work and will probably spend lunch time cleaning (the maids aka me were off for a couple of weeks).

I almost forgot: We have an appointment with our doctor after work today. I wonder if she will think I am fucked up enough to give me a prescription for something that will make me numb? Ahhh a girl can dream. ;)

I love you Caleb.


No comments:

Post a Comment